Lone Worker Protection
Our aim at 1st Alliance is to supply a safe environment for all our security officers to work in; action taken by the company for our lone worker policy is,
- On site, you will find 1st Alliance instructions for all guards to follow which they have to sign to say that they have read and understood.
- All guards will arrive on site 15 minutes before there shift is due to start for a full debrief from the guard finishing his or her duty.
- All guards will contact control to book on duty 10 minutes before the start of their shift.
- If a guard has not booked in 5 minutes before the start of his /her duty then control will call that person to find out if they are on site.
- A 24-hour control room, which contacts guards every hour.
- A list of all contract number for security officers to phone in case of emergency including 999 and local police can be found in the site instructions.
- All staff will carry a mobile phone while on duty.
- All staff will be provided with a full uniform & all PPE required as per site.
- 1st Alliance will provide a first aid kit on every site & mobile unit.
- We have a 24-hour quick response vehicle that visits all our sites to check on all guards. (This unit can be deployed to a site by control if no response by guard.)
- A logbook is used on site to record all procedures of coming & goings, check calls & mobile visits by our operations supervisor.
- Any changes made to site instructions by the client or regarding H&S policy will be up dated and reissued on site.